Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

'Sabah 101 Dive Treasures' Guide Map


Huloo..Happy Chap Goh Mei everyone ! It's a Public Holiday today and am sure there are tons of things to do..Doing house chores, shopping for groceries, getting your car serviced, taking your kids out for 'jalan-jalan', visiting F&R etc.. Anyways, I am posting a 'Sabah 101 Dive Treasures' Guide Map for those Dive Enthusiasts.
Had this map in my external for quite some time and thought it would be useful to divers who are keen to discover the 'indescribable' underwater marine life in Sabah waters. Though I am not a diver ( psst..I failed my Discover Scuba program..) and am not planning to be one, I am very proud of Sabah as she boasts numerous dive sites which you can the see in the map, and of course Sipadan Island, a world class dive site is in Sabah territory. For more info, please surf   www.sabahtourism.com

No comments:

Post a Comment